Bitcoin is here to stay and one of the most common uses for BTC is gambling. Why may you ask? Well, for one, you can use Bitcoin anonymously, allowing gamblers access to online gambling in unregulated countries.
Other benefits include very low to zero fees and instant transactions. Most online gambling deposit methods are instant, but when you use BTC withdraws are also instant at many of the popular Bitcoin casinos.
Tired of huge fees to receive your payouts from online casinos? You won’t be charged a fee by the casino when you use Bitcoin, which will allow you to keep more of your profits when you cash out.
To play pokies with Bitcoin, you’ll first need to purchase some.
There are many ways to purchase Bitcoins, including with cash, credit cards or e-wallets. For example, there is a website called LocalBitcoins where you can meet up with someone locally and purchase BTC with cash.
Alternatively, there are numerous Bitcoin exchanges online that you can join. Exchanges are all in one, but a problem with the exchanges is that they must follow KYC rules, eliminating anonymity.
Once you have Bitcoins, you simply open a casino account that accepts Bitcoin and start playing. To send BTC to a casino you simply need the casino’s Bitcoin address, which you’ll find in the cashier section.
There are hundreds of pokies you can play at Bitcoin casinos. There are all types of online pokies, including progressive jackpots, 5-reel, 3-reel and many others. Some pokies payout seven-figure jackpots.
Popular BTC Pokies
• Thunderstruck II: Enjoy a lot of little payouts with little variance? Thunderstruck II offers 243 ways to win and you can win up to 25 free spins when you enter the Great Hall of Spins feature.
• Mega Gems: This is one of the most popular Betsoft Gaming pokies. The 3D poker machine offers a nice progressive jackpot; bonus rounds, free spin features, and the graphics are incredible.
• Mega Moolah: This is the world’s most popular progressive jackpot poker machine and if you hit the jackpot you’ll change your life forever, as the jackpot will turn you into a millionaire.
• Wild Orient: This video slot features 243 ways to win and is developed by Microgaming. You can win up to 30 free spins during the bonus feature and all wins during the features are tripled.
• King Cashalot: Another progressive jackpot poker machine has made our list. King Cashalot is seeded with $100,000,which isn’t huge by any stretch, but the jackpot consistently hits seven figures.
• Major Millions: Lastly, we couldn’t leave Major Millions off of our popular BTC pokies list. The jackpot is initially seeded at $250,000 when it’s won, but the average win (39 Wins) is over $500,000.
Are There Any Cons When Playing Pokies with Bitcoins?
There really aren’t many cons when choosing to play online pokies with Bitcoins and a large number of pros outweighs any of the cons. However, there’s one issue you should be aware of if you’re new to Bitcoin.
There are crazy swings in the price of Bitcoin to this day and that likely won’t change in the near future. There is a lot of uncertainty in the BTC market right now and that causes fairly big swings from month-to-month.
When the price drops that means your Bitcoins are worthless FIAT money. With that being said, the price can also increase and that would make your Bitcoins worth more FIAT currency.
Converting your Bitcoins into cash (IE: $AUD) is smart to do on a regular basis if you’re worried about your BTC losing value. That’s the only negative of playing online pokies with Bitcoins.