Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without noticeThis website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
b. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
a. The materials on bitcoinpokersites.net’s web site are provided “as is”. bitcoinpokersites.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, bitcoinpokersites.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall bitcoinpokersites.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on bitcoinpokersites.net’s Internet site, even if bitcoinpokersites.net or a bitcoinpokersites.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on bitcoinpokersites.net’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. bitcoinpokersites.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. bitcoinpokersites.net may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. bitcoinpokersites.net does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
a. bitcoinpokersites.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by bitcoinpokersites.net of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
b. FTC Advertising Disclosure,
i. Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase a item or use a service, we will receive an affiliate commission.
ii Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
a. Users need to own the rights to any kind of content that they post on bitcoinpokersites.net.
b. We respect copyrights in accordance with DMCA. If you find anything infringing on your copyright contact us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us at anytime.